PJ Legal is a specialist boutique commodities law firm with offices in London, Portsmouth and Singapore. We provide legal advice, structuring and risk management services in across all major commodities and covering:
- Physical commodities: trading
- Physical commodities: shipping, transportation and storage and warehousing
- OTC commodity derivatives
- Exchange traded and cleared commodity futures
- Commodity finance
- Trade finance
- Commodity Murahaba transactions
- Commodities regulatory
PJ Legal was founded by Paul Johnson in 2017 and has steadily grown to become the go to boutique firm for the provision of expert legal advice in the commodities sector. All of the PJ Legal partners are highly experienced commodities legal practitioners who have each worked in major international law firms and have held senior roles in commodities banks and trading companies.
We represent commodity trading companies, commodity funds and banks in London, Geneva and the Asia Pacific.